Accessories have the power to make or break your look. The right statement piece with any desired outfit is sure to enhance your look, be it casual or fancy. I don’t indulge in flashy jewellery as much but I’ve always had a thing for unique eye-catching pieces. And Nirwaana is one such Indian brand that has some of the most stunning accessories, made from natural beautiful stones and raw materials. From shells to real flowers, they have a one-of-a-kind curated collection of necklaces, rings, earrings and anklets which never fail in adding the oomph factor to any given look!
To truly review their variety of collection, a package consisting of a piece from each of their styles was under my access and I couldn’t help but fall in love with the ‘Charcoal Charm’ neckpiece in black. Metal parts in brass quality with gun metal finish is how this piece is made. The stone is handcut to achieve the desired shape and size. Yes, black is my favourite colour and I can never get enough of it and a little sparkle here and there gives me the fairytale feel that I hopelessly yearn for.
Decided to put it on over my wine off-shoulder top and the pictures surprised me more than the mirror did. Absolutely flawless and incredibly pretty, this ageless piece has the power to adorn both western as well as ethnic wear. Ageless because my Mother loved it too!
The second necklace that caught my attention was the ‘24 Karat Her Highness‘ which is an evergreen stunner in paisley design and marble base. To revive the royal era, this pendant is handpainted with elaborate real gold, Kundan beads and Meenakari work. With a violet braided silk thread cord around the neck, it surprisingly goes with every colour, preferably white, black, blue, green and violet.
The rest of the accessories as you can see in the above picture showcase a variety of handcrafted products, hyperlinked and numbered below, just to give you an idea about the variety:
1. ‘I M Perfect’ – Using a natural stone – Bostwana Agate, known to have a number of natural qualities, every piece varies in size and shade depending on the part of the stone it’s cut from.
2. ‘Game of Love’ – Defining young style, the pendant is made of polymer clay, bold and trendy as it looks.
3. ‘Shell Bound’ – Made of real shells, this has a suede cord, easily detachable and can then be worn as a bracelet as well.
4. ‘Silver Armor Ring’ – Using oxidised silver, this elegant ring has an adjustable size and hence fits every finger.
5. ‘Cosmic Cuff’ – With an antique finish, this sterling silver hand cuff defines bohemian fashion.
You can shop all these accessories in the links above. Which one is your favourite?
You can also find Nirwaana on Facebook and Instagram for their regular updates.
Also, stay tuned to my Facebook and Instagram for I have a very exciting campaign coming up next! ‘till then,